Job Opening Announcement
(KQDR Hot 107.3 FM)
Closing Date: February 25, 2013
Prophecy Radio Group - Sherman needs experienced Marketing Consultants to sell our great radio station: KQDR HOT 107.3 FM “Texoma’s Hit Music Station” (Contemporary Hit Radio).
· Minimum of 3 years commissioned sales with proven track record of success.
· Out-going, organized, enthusiastic, and supportive personality that is conducive to building rapport with clients, and sales team.
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Be proficient in Word and minimum computer skills.
· Able to manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively.
· Goal-achievement oriented individual that continually striving to improve.
· Reliable and punctual.
Do prospecting for new accounts. Set appointments and conduct consultant interviews with new prospects. Write specific proposals that address prospect’s needs and goals. Plan, coordinate and write commercials for local businesses. Keeping within client’s budgetary constraints, schedule and implement campaigns to maximize listener response. Act as a liaison between clients and the station as you service the clients changing needs. Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions. Assist in special promotions. Complete weekly prospecting reviews and sales projection reports.
Compensation: Determined & Based on experience. Benefits provided. Great commission structure and bonuses.
Please send resume to:
Robert Endsley, Market Manager
Prophecy Radio Group – Sherman
900 East Pecan Grove Road
Sherman, TX 75090
Prophecy Radio Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.